Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Craft work by Wassil Benchergi

Craft work by Wassil Benchergi

Craft work by Wassil Benchergi

It is festival time in Kerala and I had a picture of a caparisoned temple elephant on my wall at office. The other day, my colleague Souheila brought her little son Wassil to the office. As usual he came to my office and I never realized the picture grabbed his attention till he sent a special gift to me the next day. Here it is for all the Talent Share Fans.

Wassil is a junior class student of Lycee Theodore Mono French School Abu Dhabi.

To see the creative works by Wassil Benchergi, please visit:
http://talentshare.blogspot.com/search/label/Wassil%20Bencherghi
Your comments are precious for this little children. Please encourage them with a few words of guidance and motivation by commenting here.

No comments: